Speaker Parts & Accessories From Amazon
You can not see the ads on this page because your ad blocker (or browser) blocked third party content to load. You have to disable your ad blocker to see this page.
Cabinet damping material
- For the attenuation of internal box resonances. Lowering the internal sound pressure improves the sound insulation of the cabinet at mid frequencies.
- The enclosure has to be filled from the rear panel at least half. The rear of the woofer and the surrounding of the vent has to be left free from stuffing material.
- 1 lbs. (0.45 kg) polyester fiber fill is enough for approx. 60 liter cabinet.
- Open cell foam is recommended only for small cabinets. E.g. 2" sound absorbing foam on the rear wall is effective up to an internal depth of ~6 inches.
- Rubber feet isolate the enclosure from the ground or mounting surface.
- Superior vibration damping and isolation properties compared to metal and wood speaker spikes.